Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Christmas wish list

 
Well holidays are approaching fast and it might be time to consider my Christmas wish list. The list is shorter this time since last year I was able to cross around 80% of theme. The Canon Camera was heaven for me last year...thank you GOD.

  So no pressure on friends and family; the biggest pressure is actually on me and on my willpower to hold out on Christmas splurging! If money is out of the business and control here are my wish list.


1. Shoes are Yummy:)


Any brand will do...I love killer shoes!






2. A bag...is like a drug! I can't live without it! - A trusty bag


Every time I see this Mulberry Bag my mouth starts to salivate!



3. Haruki Murakami books


I love reading...It arouses my passion for learning





 4. Burt's Bees Lip Balm


Formulated to heal, repair and moisturize lips. Perfect for me since I smoke like hell… one thing I need to quit this year!             
     


5. Love Key Chain

 
Remember this key chain? yes! You're right! from the movie Sex in the City and I'm crying out loud to have this! A good luck charm for a loveless..so perfect!





In the spirit of giving please include me in your list...lol...but whatever comes! I'm glad and happy to accept it ....have a merry Christmas!