Sunday, February 27, 2011

A journey around my classroom

My classroom stretches east-west, with the whole northern side made up of windows (in this part of the world, that's the sunny side!)
It's a long and fairly narrow room, which makes for challenges when it comes to arranging the tables in groups. At the moment I just have them in 3 long rows of 5 tables, facing the whiteboard, which is the other side from the windows. Please click to enlarge

If you come in the door and look left (east), you see this view

and this one

This is the view from the other (eastern) end, back towards the door:


Here is part of the western wall, with  students' work, 2 of the room's
6 desktop computers, and part of my desk -




My desk and the door through into my office.

 The south wall



Part of the southern wall including the whiteboard.











Looking out of the window





 

And straight across the quad to the Library





 Open-air seating outside the Canteen