Thursday, June 23, 2011

Peach Rose Wallpapers

Pregnancy, birth and early parenting are a very special season in the cycle of your life. I believe every woman deserves to be treasured during this transformational process. True care and nurturing for the entire family throughout their journey empowers them and creates deeper bonds. An educational foundation rooted in the natural abilities of women to birth their babies instills confidence and is a critical component of empowerment. My classes prepare the heart, mind and body for the journey ahead. Through the birth of my son I came to understand the critical role a doula plays in helping couples achieve a harmonious and uplifting birth experience. A doula is a vital member of your team no matter where you birth or who your care provider is. As an experienced guide providing one-on-one continuous care throughout your birth I allow everyone to relax and be fully present in their roles. As a communication facilitator I help insure your voice is heard and respected, as well as, translating medical information and choices; providing you the opportunity to make your own choices. I have been helping birthing women on the Central Coast since 1992 and am passionate about protecting and preparing women during this most vulnerable time. Please use the words I have written in this blog to learn more about my beliefs surrounding birth.

Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper
Peach Rose Wallpaper