Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Saturday, a day that makes my life extraordinary after all my sacrifices from sending her to school and review center finally she make it. Congratulations to my little sister! You are now part of the thousand people looking for a new job:)

From the time that my family received the news that she passed the civil engineering board examanition, mom give me a phone call which break me into tears…a bucket of tears…hearing my mom saying this words thank you was a different feeling. It was more than a shopping spree… I was speechless all I know I was a crying crocodile at that moment…lol

I may never have a successful career but looking at my sister taking  her oath as a civil engineer is more than enough  to measure my life on what I been through. Life is really good and God is good!. He answered all my prayers.

It is not what we take up, but what we give up in this life, that makes us rich.

Part of the happiness of life are sacrifices:)

To you my sister goodluck and I love you

Life is good!

(I'm wearing: jeans from Mango, Shoes from Schu, orange top and earrings  from Forever 21, blazer from Zara and LV clutch bag)