Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

How was your 4th of July? I hope everyone had a great time. For the past few weeks, I’ve been into this dark alley of mine and need to stop this! I come to believe that every negative thought, there are positive thought that we can learn and being alone means you’re free! So enough with this loneliness feeling! your making me ugly:)

So from now on this would be my new mantra

“Every time you think a sad thought, you can think a happy one instead”

And to make my self better, I decided to meet my younger sister for a lunch date, have my nails done at bench Fixlab and a little shopping at forever 21. I guess this what I exactly need- a little pampering thou the  weather was hello sunshine and hello rain it didn’t stop  me…after all rain is beautiful and that we are beautiful.
You'll get a free umbrella for a minimum purchase of 3,000:)
I'm wearing (muddy sweater from Mark&Spencer, jeans from Jag, belt from Dorothy Perkins, Knitted cap from Forever21 and sandals from Schu)


Keep smiling, life is beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about!

Life is good!