Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer Love-photo diary


As the sun dance to its own music and the sun worshiper trance with the joy it brings .I finally started my own way of sun dance. I packed my bags and armed myself with sunny attitude to start my summer love sweet escape.


I’m such a sun worshiper. I love the heat as it envelopes me as I walk outside. The sound of waves, salty air, the clear skies, blazing sun, the gentle summer breeze, and the lazy afternoons flavor the season with passion and warm love. 

This is just the start of my summer adventure; so much wonderful things happened to me with my vacation so expect a part 2 of my summer photo diary and next week I’ll be visiting old churches with a good friend and mid of this month I’ll be heading to Pahiyas Festival- a thanksgiving for a bountiful harvest with a grand display of colorful rice wafers, fruits, vegetables, and handicrafts adorning every house in the town…perfect for my lovely camera:)

A life without summer is like a life without love…so life is short and life is good so grab your summer essentials  and sun basked!

Let the fun toast of summer be with you!


 Photography by me and Christine